300W LED retrofit kits are the best replacement for metal halides, if you do not want to spend money on fixtures. The main difference between two types of HIDs is of colors; sodium-based type bulbs are orange in color while metal halide type is white in color.
The most basic reasons for you to switch to LEDs from metal halide fixtures might be
- LED-based bulbs consume 85% less energy than metal halides, yet produce better colors and brightness.
- HID bulbs render terrible colors, LEDs on the other hand compared to those rendered by natural daylight color.
- Available Wattage: 300W
- Color Temperature Available: 5000K
- Luminous Flux Available: 40000 Lumens [140 lumens/watt]
- Wattage Equivalent: 1000W
- Lifespan - 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 120V - 277V
- Dimmable - 1-10V [Compatible with most LED dimmers]
- 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty
|Certifications:||cULus, DLC, CE & RoHS|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.9 x 7.16 x 6.29|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||1000 Watt Replacement|
|Safety Rating:||cULus DLC, CE & RoHS|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.